[thechat] ice cream songs

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 16:08:34 CST 2006

Martin Burns wrote:

> Sounds like you need a MacBook Pro:
> http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/

Do Apple have a special team dedicated to making owners of previous
machines feel *really bad* about their computers? Gits. I quite liked my
Powerbook G4 until I read all that.

I don't really know why, but Steve Jobs and Randall from _Monsters Inc_
are becoming increasingly blurred in my head and I suspect Apple
marketing is a major factor.

This sounds good, though:

"Power Up With MagSafe
The new power adapter with MagSafe connector is designed to magnetically
guide your cord into place and disconnect smoothly if someone (else)
trips over it."

I had only had my brand new powerbook for about fifteen minutes when I
tripped over the cable while getting up from the table and bent the
connector plug - it's never been (or worked) the same since.

Ho hum.

Incidentally, are any of you intense muso's going to post any MP3s so
the rest of us can find out what the heck you're yabbering on about? :)

Cheers

Ian

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net