[thechat] ice cream songs

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Jan 17 16:47:40 CST 2006

> Dang ... I know Joel has some music files available, but I
> can't seem to find them right now.  Joel?

bah!

poorly recorded with the guitar player who fired me from my own band,
and hardly any bass audible (you were only interested in the bass,
right?)

available, but only under extreme duress

real, professionally recorded demo will be available in a couple months

once we learn 'smoke on the water' with the ice cream progression . . .
I'll even throw in "You'd Better Get Off the Train and Try It", written
in honor of the aforementioned aardvark person

joel

in the meantime, find a copy of King L's "Great Day for Gravity" - I've
listened to it a couple times a week since I finally found it a couple
years ago, and I've yet to be anything but astonished and pleased. Gary
Clark where are you now? Eric? Eric Pressley? Hello?