[thechat] Less boring thing (was Re: ice cream songs)

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Jan 17 21:39:17 CST 2006

Luther, Ron wrote:
>>>Incidentally, are any of you intense muso's going to post any
>>>MP3s so the rest of us can find out what the heck you're
>>>yabbering on about? :)
>
> You mean you WANT 75 files from punters badly mangling the
> opening to 'Smoke On The Water'????

I'm taking that musical reference and running with it.

Moving off on a tangent slightly, I'll give you all
a link I posted on thespool earlier today:

http://www.djearworm.com

Contains a couple of things I played on FestivalFM
over the summer, but particularly...

...it also contains a mashup of Stairway To Heaven
performed jointly by (and I'm not kidding):

*  Laurie Anderson (O Superman samples, 1981)
*  Art of Noise (samples from Moments in Love, 1983)
*  Annie Lennox
*  Pat Benatar
*  and Dolly Parton on lead vocals.

This bloke's *very* good.