[thechat] Grey Squirrel Cull in UK

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 03:42:56 CST 2006

Canfield, Joel wrote:

> They said all the could find were a couple wisps of fur blown onto his
> shoes.

I never thought I'd say this, but I actually preferred the music thread.
Why can't small furry animals and people just learn to get along?

I'm a recovering vegetarian, and this topic is making me feel
conflicted. Part of me wants to reach for the veggie burgers again, and
the other part is thinking that next door's cat looks kinda plump...

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net