[thechat] A room with a view?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 19:11:06 CST 2006

On 15 Feb 2006, at 16:13, Ian Anderson wrote:

> Now: whitewashed bricks

...depends, as I work in a bunch of places.

Here's one view I had recently:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/martinb/89464223/
(better than the view from the office... I didn't get much natural
light there)

I've also had *fantastic* views from Central Edinburgh out over the
Forth from our Edinburgh office. May take my camera in there one day
next week.

And one office overlooked Lake Geneva - shame I never really got out
there in daylight.
This was walking into the office:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/martinb/10404029/
http://www.google.com/maps?
f=q&hl=en&ll=46.470001,6.82&spn=0.219196,0.390358&t=k

Another one was apparently in a car dealership:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/martinb/9344424/in/set-232012/
but the view from my desk was pretty hot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/martinb/9344404/in/set-232012/

Right now it's suburbia, although I can walk to the beach if need be.

> Wanted: a green field lined with trees running down to the edge of a
> Scottish loch, with mountains receding into the distance...

Somewhere from where I know I'll be home for dinner every night.

Cheers
Martin

 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website: