[thechat] Neurothon II

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Mar 27 08:45:12 CST 2006

howdo family types, waster types, work/exwork types, evolt types, and
... er, types :)

It's that time of year again when neuro decides "hey, I wanna get
absolutely steamin' in glesga, and invite a load of folk along for the
ride!"  Yes, it's NEUROTHON II!

Yep, I'm 32 years auld on Thursday the 30th March, but I've decided to
have my festivities post-birthday rather than pre-birthday as in 2004.
Saturday the 1st of April 2006 is the day to clear from your diaries if
you're up for it.  As before, other halves are more than welcome, the
more the merrier.  If I've mailed you and you can't see folk in the To:
list above who you know I've missed (purely because I don't have their
addresses), then please let them know too: Scott, I think I have Carol
Anne's email wrong, so could you give she, Derek and Tim a nudge?

The craic: http://neuro.me.uk/32nd/  All the details are there for what
I'm thinking about, which to be honest isn't that much this time :>
Don't let that discourage you!  Ever onward!  TO THE BEERS!

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the