[thechat] Calling Houstonians (is that a word :))

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 14:31:34 CDT 2006

Elfur Logadóttir wrote:

> I have a sligthly strange request for you. Does anyone has the
> opportunity to take a look at a car parked in Houston, inspect it of
> sorts and maybe shoot some photos that I could then access?
>
> I ask because my brother is thinking of travelling around the world
> (or at least the Americas) in a car and the question is whether this
> one will fit the task.

because, of course, we all know that cars are scarce in Texas, don't we.

Makes perfect sense that an Icelander (presumably?) would want to start
his round the world tour from Houston.

On a barely related note, who's watched LazyTown, possibly the coolest
and strangest children's show in recent years? It's from Iceland too...

Wonderful colours and design. I want to be Sportacus when I grow up!

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net