[thechat] Perfect soft-boiled eggs

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 20:00:46 CDT 2006

--- Ian Anderson <ian at zstudio.co.uk> wrote:

> Well, great! Mind you I read that too quickly the first time. I
> thought
> you said you'd just recovered from a dodgy tum _brought on_ by
> suggestions.

No no, not at all. Probably brought on by extended consumption of
vicodin.

> SBE == Serious Bowel Emission?

Well, I did have many of these. I could really make you cringe but I'll
keep the details to m'self.

> I am still cringing from your description of what happened to your
> (former) patella. Frickin' ouch

Yeah, the fall was waaay painful, but the recovery is very slow. Eight
weeks today and prolly a month to go till I get hobble around without
crutches.

> Get well soon. (...and do your exercises when the physio starts, they
> really work! Smashed ankle, 2000)

Will do. I may not be able to run a marathon or play the violin, but
right now I'd settle for being able to fit into the bobsleds at
Disneyland, which is an hour away and if you're on crutches or in a
wheelchair you get to go straight to the front of the line, which could
literally save hours. I'd also like to get behind the steering wheel of
my car!

Terry