[thechat] AOL"worth looking at" shock

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Mon May 1 05:21:10 CDT 2006

Dear friends,

Never thought I'd see the day when I would send anyone to AOL, but if
you like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, check out

http://music.aol.com/videos/sessions/

You need to go to the end of the sessions to find them - last page of
Sessions Archive.

Nice Flash GUI, good video and sound quality, and a couple of great
performances from the West Coast's most talented "Men with Hardly Any
Clothes On (But More Than They Have Worn In The Past)". See also James
Blunt and Black Eyed Peas for more musical goodness.

Cheers

Ian

--
zStudio - Web development and accessibility
- http://zStudio.co.uk