[thechat] The Complete Book of More Big Truck Stuff!

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue May 2 08:59:30 CDT 2006

unfair! all inducements to piracy are off-limits while Best Beloved
isn't around to keep me sane.

re: the soundtrack: you'd think that writing 14 songs in Feb would have
tapped me out, but I've completed four more and have three in various
stages. and that doesn't include the 14 bits I did at AprilArtMonth.org
(digital photos; some are various levels of poo, but a few are tres
cool.)

so, bring it on! nice balance of thundering percussion and delicate
something-or-others . . . hmmmmmm . . . .

had a good talk on the phone with BB last night, and she says by the
time I'm 50 she fully expects me to be earning a living between my
writing and my music.

she's as crazy as I am, but she's on some pretty powerful pain killers
right now