[thechat] The Complete Book of More Big Truck Stuff!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed May 3 17:03:33 CDT 2006

Joel Canfield noted:

>>re: the soundtrack: you'd think that writing 14 songs in Feb would
have tapped me out,
>>but I've completed four more and have three in various stages. and
that doesn't include
>>the 14 bits I did at AprilArtMonth.org

Super!

Sounds like you've wedged open the mental door to creativity! Open as
many mental
doors as you can.  Sure, it can create an odd whistling noise when you
stand in
a cross breeze - but the overall effect is actually rather pleasant ...
and
quite relaxing.

>>had a good talk on the phone with BB last night, and she says by the
time I'm
>>50 she fully expects me to be earning a living between my writing and
my music.
>>she's as crazy as I am, but she's on some pretty powerful pain killers
right now

Glad to hear she's doing better!

Crazy together is the only way to fly ... Besides ... it embarrasses the
children
- and that alone makes it worthwhile!

Rock On!

RonL.