[thechat] More Big Truck Stuff!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu May 4 11:36:44 CDT 2006

Elfur Logadóttir asked:

>>so I suspect that you've already told Kristján all this, right?

Yup.  Sent him a few notes offlist - but told him I would copy a lot
of that info here ... since we're all 'nosy Nellies'.  ;-)

[Having trouble downloading the video I shot.  Other son's computer seems to be
overloaded with spyware. It's hindering the transfer.  Will dump to VHS and then
work on sorting out his laptop.  Uff da!]

>>I haven't heard from him since last weekend so I actually don't know if he made it to Texas or not.

Last I heard he was supposed to arrive yesterday and Axel was to meet him at the airport.
I didn't get an ETA from him so I'm not sure if he came in late and was getting his
'training' today or quite what the plan was.  He has numbers to call me.

>>It's incredible to have such a great network as evolt.org has proven to be for me

A fun group of fun (and interesting) people!

RonL.

(Who still hasn't quite figured out this 'black deat' thing ... nearest I could find
was a whisper of a link claiming that distilled liquor was invented by alchemists
as a cure for the black death and, for reasons unexplained, became suprisingly popular.)