[thechat] More Big Truck Stuff!

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri May 5 03:21:51 CDT 2006

On Thu, 4 May 2006 20:15:34 -0500, Bob Davis <bob at bobdavis.org> wrote:

> On May 4, 2006, at 5:08 PM, Garrett Coakley wrote:
>
>> On Thursday4 May 2006, at Thu 15:38, Elfur Logadóttir wrote:
>>
>>> Black Death = Brennivín :)
>>

>> Mmmm... Brennivín, Lovely stuff.
>>
>> No seriously, I really liked it...
>
> I like it too. And Slivovitz. And Aquavit.
>
> All good stuff. Good times. Great bleary memories.

Damn, you didn't have the full dosage ;-)

We still have a little Brennivín left I think. And I guess
if you're flying transatlantic with a stop in Reykjavik, getting
hold of more is going to be easy.

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.9% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     | http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam