[thechat] More Big Truck Stuff!

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri May 5 11:39:39 CDT 2006

Urgh, I'd actually had Brennivin before that evening, so I knew enough
to avoid the stuff. Unfortunately, Elfur is a very convincing woman and
made me try some again anyway, just for effect. Momma told me something
about giving in to peer pressure, but those lesson were obviously wiped
out by drinking Brennivin.

Elfur did, however, reveal her little secret: She actually hates the
stuff, but feels obligated by some perverse combination of national
pride and sadism to inflict it on foreigners and watch them make twitchy
faces.

Judah