[thechat] Summer drinks

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon May 8 09:00:28 CDT 2006

On Mon, 08 May 2006 12:42:09 +0530, Madhu Menon wrote:
> So now that summer is upon the Northern hemisphere, what are your fav
> summer drinks/cocktails to beat the heat?

Generally Cold Guinness hits the spot. But if it's *really* hot, then
a Sea Breeze - heavy on the grapefruit juice and ice. Although
several Texas-based 'volters made a valiant attempt to convert me
to 'ritas, so if offered, then I'm not saying no!

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.9% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     | http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam