[thechat] Tie Breaker!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed May 10 14:41:05 CDT 2006

Hi Gang,

I now have a number of odd grandchildren.

Oooops.

Rewind.

I now have an odd number of grandchildren. [1]

Grandchild # 5, Levi Daniel Knietz, arrived shortly after lunch
yesterday.
- 1:00 pm local time.
- Male.
- 5 lb 10 oz (roughly 2.55 kilograms).
- 18.5 inches long (about 47 cm).

Gotta be a rapper with a hat like that!
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Levi/Levi_4.JPG
(Gee ... I think he has my 'wakefulness'!)

With mom and dad:
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Levi/Family.JPG

I got to hold him for a bit last night!   ;-)

... 'course I had to elbow my wife in her sore shoulder to get him!
... she was soooooooooo bogarting the little booger.

Proud Paw-paw mode = "on",

RonL.

[1] The difference between the 'right' word and the 'almost' right word
is the difference between 'lightening' and 'lightening bug'.  -- M
Twain.