[thechat] Building a New House

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Wed Jun 7 12:25:53 CDT 2006

> a stone house

which is, by the way, so very cool.

broke my heart driving round Eire seeing old stone cottages falling to
ruin because it wasn't financially feasible to maintain or update them.
understandable, but sad.

when my first album makes me a million euro, I'm going to buy a derelict
in a gorgeous location and spend the bazillions necessary to turn it
into a home for my family, in a grand gesture of defiance against
entropy and waste. or maybe it'll just be a grand gesture of waste.

joel