[thechat] War Zone

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Jul 14 10:10:11 CDT 2006

Hershel Robinson noted:

>> My sleepy little town in the North of Israel is under attack. Rockets

>> have landed within a few hundred meters of my home.

Whoa!  Now that's a sentence or two I'd prefer no one *ever* have to
write.

Our prayers are with you and your family, Hershel.  Stay safe!

>>The main thing is to relax. :)

Glad to see you still have a sense of humor!  Some time off might help.
Maybe
take the family site seeing in Colorado for the next decade or two?
I'll whip
up a nice pitcher of margueritas if you make it over Houston way.

Best of Luck,

RonL.