[thechat] War Zone

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Mon Jul 17 18:41:42 CDT 2006

 >  It's a difficult region to live in these decades.
 >  I sincerely hope that you and your family will be safe.

Looks like my last post was rejected and no one got around to approving
of it. Had a 'suspicious' header. :)

We anyhow traveled to Jerusalem on Friday and we are here for the time
being.

 >  But I still can't escape the thought that the Isreali government is
to blame
 >  for this one.
 >  Their reaction on the Gaza strip was far beyond anything normal
given the
 >  circumstances.

There are several media watchdog organizations attempting to shed light
on the 'news' reported by the major news media organizations. Some of
these watchdogs themselves are of course also a bit biased, but one with
which I am familiar is generally accurate and addresses not only the
recent activity in Gaza, but also the present situation in the North of
Israel. It is called Honest Reporting.

I encourage anyone with any interest in Middle East politics to see what
this site has to say:

http://www.honestreporting.com/

Hershel