[thechat] War Zone

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Mon Jul 17 19:42:49 CDT 2006

> |:.We anyhow traveled to Jerusalem on Friday and we are here
> |:.for the time being.
>
> that's good news. It's sad you had to relocate.

Who relocated? We're on vacation here. :)

We plan to return home soon. How long can I suffer with this
non-ergonomic keyboard?

> I'm not sure that anyone willingly "effectively paralyzing" anything is
> really unbiased, but I'll leave that judgement until I've had the proper
> time to read the website. I do agree however that the big newschannels are
> biased and I always take their news with a grain of salt, reaching further
> for [hopefully] the truth myself.

I meant biased towards a particular political view. The reason this site
exists is to stop biased reporting, so it seems not surprising that they
would 'attack' a biased news source. The fact that they would do this to
(in theory) ANY news source that shows a blatant disregard for facts
would actually indicate that they themselves are not biased.

Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/