[thechat] War Zone

Ashok Hariharan unganisha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 09:03:20 CDT 2006

i saw a news report on Cnn today...It was about how Israel was managing
their war effort. They showed some smiling kids in israel lining up to sign
artillery shells destined for lebanon. Wonder what they were writing?  Did
they know what the shells meant on the other side?  The reporter didnt
say....

No wonder there is such hatred on both sides.

In moments like these, i feel lucky and safe to be far away from such
barbaric nonsense - the most  I have to worry about is armed robbery, which
seems relatively trivial now.