[thechat] Sound manipulation

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 16:19:46 CDT 2006

There is often talk on here about making music so I thought one of you
clever people might be able to help. I have to take 3 songs, strip out the
vocals, and join them together in a medley, so I need some software that
will do this for me. This is a one off project so I don't want to spend a
lot of money on it so I would like something free or that has a fully
working demo, preferably for XP but I will take any offers on Linux tools.
Anyone care to rush to my assistance on this one?

Cheers

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk