[thechat] np?

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu Aug 24 10:14:16 CDT 2006

> Soooooo ... whatcha'll listin' to?

Well, current Winamp playlist includes Midnight Oil (three albums),
Eurythmics (greatest hits - just love to hear Annie screaming "I need a
maaaaaaaannnn!!!!"), Chris Isaak (bits from his whole catalog), Kenny
Chesney, Simon and Garfunkel (PSRT), various David Gray tunes, and a
local group called Mumbo Gumbo.

Rush just got Leonard Cohen's greatest hits; looking forward to hearing
that. And I'm replacing my Steely Dan, Bob Dylan, and Neil Young,
starting from day one for each of 'em. "Pretzel Logic" remastered, in my
headphones - oo la.