[thechat] id3 tag editor recommendations?

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Fri Aug 25 10:09:01 CDT 2006

google lists eleventyleven editors; the first two I tried made a total
hash of converting the filename to ID3 tags (which, always important,
have suddently become anal retentively critical so the last.fm window
will stop telling me I'm not listening when I'M LISTENING I AM TOO STOP
SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHEN I'M LISTENING.)

I've got +/- 8k MP3s, and about 1/4 of 'em ent up not having the ID3
info populated.

suggestions? I mean, other than, stop letting other evolters create
artificial geek needs in my already complicated life by showing me stuff
like last.fm