[thechat] np?

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Sat Aug 26 12:15:18 CDT 2006

|:.From: Canfield, Joel
|:.
|:.hey, let's start a guitar thread . . .

on second thought, let's assist Elfur in getting her music collection
available again :)

I made the decision at one time to make a hard drive a dynamic disc, which
isn't a crime ... until now.

I unmounted this hard drive from my desktop, which I left at home[1], and
put it in an "external sub-system" to be connected to anything via a USB
drive.
And now I know most of you know where I'm going with this ... :)

How can I make that friggin dynamic disc available to the friggin laptop,
without loosing the data on that disk - since it's my music collection and I
really really really want to listen to it :)

thanks
Elfur
*the (fake) norwegian one*

[1] don't have any room for a desktop and can live without it for these
upcoming 12mo