[thechat] np?

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Sat Aug 26 12:22:23 CDT 2006

On 26 Aug 2006, at 18:15, Elfur Logadóttir wrote:

> on second thought, let's assist Elfur in getting her music collection
> available again :)

What is it with you and breaking stuff? *:p

Jump on #evolt[1], there are a few of us around right now and I
suspect this will be easier to sort out in real time.

G.

[1] Hey there, you recently delurked lurkers you. Did you know we
also have an IRC channel (you may have missed it buried in thechat
footer)? Get yourselves over to #evolt on irc.evolt.org.

If that preceding sentence made no sense what so ever then allow me
to pimp my IRC Primer article: http://evolt.org/node/24919

   Home: http://polytechnic.co.uk
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/garrettc
  Music: http://last.fm/user/garrettc1