[thechat] np?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 03:43:34 CDT 2006

On 28 Aug 2006, at 05:23, David Wagner wrote:

> On 8/27/06, Roger Austin wrote:
>>   Let me get this straight: TheChat chaps have a chat channel?
>
> Last I was on it (which was, admittedly, a couple of years ago) it
> would be more accurate to say that #evolt has a mailing list called
> thechat.

heh yeah.

Although #evolt (ooh there it is, right in thechat's mail footer) is
also used for evolt 'work' purposes (server maintenance etc) too.
It's probably fair to say that most theforum threads have been
discussed at some point on #evolt, occasionally in the spirit of
"this is what I was *going* to write until I calmed down..."

Cheers
Martin
 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website: