[thechat] Cognoscenti Must-Have!!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Oct 6 07:45:59 CDT 2006

Garrett Coakley wrote:
> On 5 Oct 2006, at 18:49, Hershel Robinson wrote:
>

>> PS: Someone please end this thread before it enters danger zone.
>

> = Highway to the Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins =

Best. Song. From the 1980s. Ever.

o/~ Hiiiiiiiiiighwaaaaaaaaay to ....
    ... the Daaaaaaaanja Zoooooooone o/~

Fucking genius.  Altho Cheap Trick's "Mighty Wings" over the credits comes a
close second.  God bless Giorgio Moroder and Harold Faltermeyer - musical gods.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the