[thechat] We made the BBC News?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Oct 9 10:37:10 CDT 2006

Roger Austin noted:

>>There seems to be a lack of news lately so our little part of the
world has become news.
>>I live about 10 miles (16 km) from the site.

Eeek!

Yeah, I did hear about that over the weekend.  Any chance you can get
outta Dodge for a bit?

[Chemical spill things always make me nervous. I don't even like driving
past the plants on
the South side of Houston. Yucky!]

>>Personally, I thought my alma mater's win over Florida State in
football would be the headline this morning.

Always nice to beat a ranked team!  ..... Just don't beat dem Buckeyes!
;-P

RonL.
(Whose son is attending Ohio State ... currently ranked #1 in college
football!)