[thechat] November means NaNoWriMo!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Nov 7 13:46:15 CST 2006

Joel D Canfield bragged ...

>>I'm at about 11,000 words

Wow!  That's gobsmackingly impressive!  Most excellent Sir!  I salute
you!  ;-)

... And slandered ...

>>What next - gonna start drinking Coors Light and eating Pace Mild with
your store-bought chips?

Whaaaa??? ... Picante sauce from ... *NEW YORK CITY*????  <shudder />

Wellllllll, I might expect that from some guy who ...

<starts bobbing head to the bass and throws gang (or at least ASL) hand
signs />

Yeah ... Uhn ... Uhn ...

buys his IPA
at the IGA
on a rainy day
in the month of May
cuz he was on his way
to pick up back pay
in the city by the Bay
or so _some_ say

Yeah.

Get yo hands up!  [1]

Actually, we pushed back a few Jim Dundee Honey Browns and Dos Equis
Ambers
this past weekend.  Most of which, (yes, most - my wife logged 27 hours
myself
a bit less), was spent painting the interior of my wife's daughter's
house ...
ALL of it.  Inna weekend.  Onna bun.  The carpet install guys come today
I think.
We had to get all of those rooms done ahead of time.  Quite a bit of
work
for a couple of old cripples!

>>Ron, your cruelty is exceeded only by your cruelty.

Like I tells my son: "That's Sick *AND* Twisted to you, Mister!"

;-)

RonL.
(Wondering what Joel's novel will be about ... Hmmmm ... music, beer,
set
in Ireland ... Must be onna them highbrow musical comedy thangs.)

[1] Today's discovery ... Apparently *some* people find it more than a
little
disconcerting when AARP card-carrying white dudes crank up Kayne West
'Jesus
Walks' or Dead Prez 'Turn Off the Radio' in the office.  How amusing!
;-)

Watched a wonderful show on PBS this weekend with one of the grandsons.
It
was a kids show teaching ASL.  We had a great time signing things like
"I like cheese." (where was Aardie?) and "You don't like candy!"
What a fun show!