[thechat] Anti SPAM program

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 14:09:53 CST 2006

This is getting out of hand, I am getting tons of SPAM a day and I want to
do something about it. Can anyone recommend a program that has all the
following features?

1. Must run on Windows XP/Vista.
2. Be able to license on 2 computers rather than have to buy the program
twice.
3. Can import address book from Outlook and OE (maybe even Thunderbird) for
whitelist.
4. Option to right click on message and say this is or isn't SPAM.

I don't think I'm asking too much, am I?

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk