[thechat] tehchat filtering

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Nov 14 07:38:59 CST 2006

Mr. Joel D Canfield of Lasbirdflu, Califlappinfornia writes in to
chortle:

>>ah; excellent. hope ya like chicken, cap'n ronl

*scoff*scoff*

<snootily>
Fortuitously enough ... I have just completed a _major_ rebuild /
restoration
of my gas grill!  Last Saturday, actually.  [While no credit cards were
seriously
injured in said restoration one was slightly singed.]
</snootily>

(The grill was in embarrasingly bad shape, I must admit ... In fact, one
might
even say it was ... a dark and stormy grill! Heh.  ;-P   I won't.   But
one
might be tempted to say such a thing.)

All is well now, however.  I have discarded the old lava rocks, tossed
the
old kitty litter, and replaced the badly rusted (a dinner plate sized
hole
certainly counts as 'badly rusted'!) and self destructing cast iron lava

rock brackets with new stainless steel flame tamers. I've even picked up

a set of stainless steel burners to have at the ready when the current
cast iron set wears out.

All I need now is a case o 'Shiner and a couple of these:
http://www.bbqgalore.com/accessories/racks_baskets_holders/261156

Bring on dem beer butt boids!

A Feisty RonL.