[thechat] Reminders

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Dec 1 10:37:46 CST 2006

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:20:24 +0100, Elfur Logadóttir wrote:
> |:.> As I use Outlook for email and other calendar related
> |:.things, I utilise the
> |:.> Reminder and task functions as well, but I understand if
> |:.you don't want to
> |:.> go for the whole package just for reminders :)
> |:.
> |:.The truth is that was the one thing I really liked about
> |:.Outlook. But I
> |:.don't want to run it just for that...
>
> agreed, and these aspects of Outlook are the reason why I'm still using
> it,
> even though the spam factor is starting to get annoying to the extent of
> intolerance ...
>
> So please keep me posted if you find a good solution :)

pssst:
http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/mail.html

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.9% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     | http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam