[thechat] new law on smoking over there?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:52:23 CST 2006

On 12/1/06, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:
> >>They just passed legislation similar to this in Ohio, ...
> >>However, it is only for public places.
>
> Really?
>
> So I could actually bowl in Parma again?

Yeah, although I typically act like I don't even know where Parma is
for social status purposes.

> Ex-smoker (almost 6 months now!),

Congrats!

> (Who would actually rather throw another game or three down at world
> famous *Riviera Lanes*. Former home of the prestigious Firestone
> Tournament of Champions event, it's located in Fairlawn just outside of
> Akron.  I've only bowled there once.)

I've been to Fairlawn a few times. I have an ex-girlfriend who lives
in Akron now, so we meet in Fairlawn to catch up, so neither one of us
has to make the full drive between CLE and Akron.

Of course, this is the first time in 3 weeks I've actually been back
in Cleveland. I might be back more frequently once the smoking ban
kicks in, though ;-)

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA