[thechat] new law on smoking over there?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Dec 1 14:34:07 CST 2006

Matt Warden noted:

>>Yeah, although I typically act like I don't even know where Parma is
for social status purposes.

Heh.  Understood!
.
.
.
.... Nice white socks though! [1]

>>I've been to Fairlawn a few times.

More restaurants than residents I think, but a nice place anyway ... and
if you ever drift off into the residential portion ... <whistles /> ...
It certainly looks like everyone can afford to eat out!

I picked up my wonderful Louis XIV table at an estate sale in Fairlawn.

RonL.

[1] Non-Clevelandians may learn up on the marvelous Ernie Anderson,
source of much malignment against Parma, here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghoulardi