[thechat] Reminders

Stéphane Deschamps lists at nota-bene.org
Wed Dec 6 02:51:50 CST 2006

<quote who='Hershel Robinson' when='01/12/2006 11:36'>
>> As I use Outlook for email and other calendar related things, I utilise the
>> Reminder and task functions as well, but I understand if you don't want to
>> go for the whole package just for reminders :)
>
> The truth is that was the one thing I really liked about Outlook. But I
> don't want to run it just for that...
>
> :(

OK I'm *very* late, but I've been using Stickies for a while now, and
they do have a reminder function (you can make a Sticky "Sleep" for a
given time, and then it beeps and comes to the foreground whatever
you're doing).

http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/index.html

Freeware, etc.

--