[thechat] Eleanor Adelaide makes her entrance

Stéphane Deschamps lists at nota-bene.org
Wed Dec 6 02:45:25 CST 2006

Congratulations to the whole family!

(as you can see, I'm less online now that my hands are full myself)

So, the way I see it from the ritual: first she smiles in the face of
labour to come, then you try to drown her. She resists, thus triggering
labour, and the Eleanor is born. wow that's weird! ;)

<quote who='Judah McAuley' when='05/12/2006 19:11'>

> She got put onto Danica's belly and heard our voices, raised her head up
> and looked straight up at us with wide open eyes. Definitely a world
> changing incident.

Oh yes. I'm so happy for you! And you know what? The best is yet to
come: smiles, giggles together, etc!

--
Stéphane Deschamps
   personal: http://www.nota-bene.org/