[thechat] Reminders

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 08:19:35 CST 2006

On 12/6/06, Stéphane Deschamps <lists at nota-bene.org> wrote:
> >> As I use Outlook for email and other calendar related things, I utilise the
> >> Reminder and task functions as well, but I understand if you don't want to
> >> go for the whole package just for reminders :)
> >
> > The truth is that was the one thing I really liked about Outlook. But I
> > don't want to run it just for that...
> >
> > :(
>
> OK I'm *very* late, but I've been using Stickies for a while now, and

Ok, well now I'm later than you.

A year ago I would have been on the Outlook bashing bandwagon, but
today I couldn't live without (a) Outlook on my laptop, and (b)
Exchange synchronization with my Q.

I can't even tell you how many times it has saved my ass, especially
with regard to calendar and critical info (addresses, names, etc.) in
email while traveling.

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA