[thechat] Its Awfuwwy Kwiet Awound Here

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Jan 12 13:10:16 CST 2007

Stéphane Deschamps might have misquoted:

>>There was even an english movie called "Play it like Beckham"

Hi Stéphane,

Are you sure you're not thinking of 'Bend It Like Beckham'?

It was actually a pretty cute film about an Indian girl who liked to play soccer.  I enjoyed it.  I found the portrayal of her family sooooo funny that I started checking out the Bollywood entrees on Netflix.

But seriously ... a million a week for five years ... and you hardly have to kill anybody? .... Schweeeeeet!

RonL.

* Actually I think it was released as 'Kick It Like Beckham' in Germany ... so maybe it was 'Play It Like Beckham' in France.  <shrug />