[thechat] RPM Challenge?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Jan 25 12:55:05 CST 2007

Joel D Canfield bragged:

>>was just chatting with Best Beloved about the conic sections
>>and their trigonometric derivations the other day. no, really.
>>and to show you how much she cares for me, *she was listening*

Whoa!  Lucky devil!  Only a saint would put up with that kind of abuse!

['Course 'bad eyes' here first read that as "trigonometric derivations
of coMic sections" ... and found the idea oddly intriguing.]

>>ellipsis != ellipse

Careful Dude! ... That's very nearly a circular argument!   ;-P

RonL.

I'll be here through Tuesday.  Try the veal!

{Just finished watching a fun little British film at lunch
today; "Kinky Boots".  Not quite as fun as "Mrs. Henderson
Presents", but not too bad either.  Lots of edge cases in
this Netflix thingie!}