[thechat] politics

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Mar 16 22:37:42 CDT 2007

Oh yeah, that one! I'll blame my participation by noting my desire to
aggressively show I'm right often results in schadenfrude. But wasn't that
on thelist and not thechat?

I got kicked off the flashcoders list for that one. Many would say that is a
blessing. Although I do also feel schadenfrude about my early enthusiasm for
the Flash Player.