[thechat] Best way from London to Ireland?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:09:56 CDT 2007

On 4/11/07, John Handelaar <john at userfrenzy.com> wrote:
>  From Cork (where you would receive at least one free pint from us
> at a local tavern)

Doh.

I booked the short hop from London to Shannon last night around 10:30p
EST. Definitely would have picked a route through Cork if I knew you
lads claimed it as home.

Thanks for the research and advice regarding how to get around in that
area. I did find the information on the official CoM site, but I had
no idea if that was all the information I would need when I showed up
in Shannon.

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA