[thechat] DVD-ROM drive unhappiness

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Sat May 5 09:11:42 CDT 2007

> One Joel D. Canfield once suggested using a DVD player a few
> months ago ;)

:P'''

so, yeah, this is my realization that I've got a DVD player built into the machine (d'oh!)

(hey; I've had a lot on my mind lately . . . )

yeah, I'm thinking I compare the cost of another DVD for the PC vs. an RCA to USB converter and long cables for the external DVD player.

I'm pretending to look for the simplest solution, but it seems I'm spending quite a bit of complicated time doing it

Checked by AVG Free Edition.