[thechat] I want a new job!

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu May 24 15:48:10 CDT 2007

I was just thinking about this some more.  Do you really, after nearly
half a century on the planet, want to break in as a code monkey?

Maybe approach the problem like an IA issue.  What is it *exactly* about
your current career that is unsatisfying?

Also, I'm thinking, if you do want to become a code monkey?  Have you
thought about learning PHP?

I host all my sites on dreamhost.com; have been with them for 2 years
and am happy with their hosting. I believe I paid $200 for 2 years
unlimited domain hosting, unlimited storage space.  And they have a lot
of room for play with PHP as well as "one click" installs of PHP freeware.

Me, I've given up completely on writing code.  I am far too
right-brained.  But I wouldn't mind having contacts who could help me
research and/or customize PHP-based software for various types of
content-management situations.

which reminds me of something I should probably ask on thelist....

Erika