[thechat] the bridge!

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Thu Aug 2 16:50:00 CDT 2007

> if you drive across sideways, on snow and ice

short version: as I woke up, I felt as if we'd been, well, not quite
right. then there was the fact that this should have been Tucson, but
all I could see was snow, snow, and over there, a highway patrolman
surrounded by snow, as we came off the long long bridge

which, we, in a '64 GMC truck pulling a 16' trailer (for a total length
of over 35') had just crossed at a 30 degree angle, sliding on the
sliiiiiiiiiick ice coating

mike the kid driving was the same color as all the snow.