[thechat] Lucy in the sky ... First Class Of Course ... toHouston

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Aug 9 07:44:14 CDT 2007

That Cheftacular Madhu Menon fella noted:

>>Phew. For a moment, I was wondering if you were talking about Martin's
wife. ;)

Hi Madhu!

What's cooking?  ;-)

Heh.  Martin, the missus, and all of the wee ones are welcome again in
Houston, _any_ time! ... and the next time they are in town, weather
permitting, we'll have to take everyone out on the booooooaaaaat.  I
have plenty of life preservers, a couple of skis, and a smallish tow
tube.  [I also have it on reasonable authority that I am currently
shopping for one of those expensive big-ass tow tubes as well, (Ouch!
The pain to my wallet.  The pain to my wallet.), so we may one of those
in the near future as well.]

Hope the restauranteering [1] is going well!

RonL.

[1] I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that involves a skillet, a
compass, some fire, comfy shoes, and a lot of really really sharp
things.  Ooooo!  Could be fun!