[thechat] oh yeah here it is "ADVENTURE"

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Sep 24 11:40:50 CDT 2007

Luther, Ron wrote:
> Yeah.  That was fun!  Pouring over the printouts.  Making corrections to
> the graph paper map.  Pretty hopeless.

graph paper... that's smart.  Didn't think of that, but then I was only
13 at the time.

> [1] Eh?  What's that?  Wikipedia DOUBTS the factual accuracy?  How Dare
> They! ... Those Bastards!
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floppy_disk#12-inch_floppy_disks

cool... were they really floppy?  CPM had the 8inch floppies IIRC.  No
hard plastic around them; they were really floppy.

This is the user who calls into doubt the 12 inch floppy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Brouhaha

GO GET HIM.

(It is now pitch dark. If you proceed you will likely fall into a
pit....  called "Wikipedia")