[thechat] Ideas for a theme party

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Oct 17 09:16:43 CDT 2007

basically I think with super-mario
your choices would be: Mario, Princess, Gorilla,
and Flaming barrel... I dunno I never play vid games
since Atari 2600... I wonder if there is
some sort of Nintendo money behind that prom...
and if there's not there should be.

Seems to me like an obvious theme
for this time of year would be Halloween-related...
for an American, anyway...
vampires..  monsters..  stuff like that...
a monster ball...

Erika