[thechat] Ideas for a theme party

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 15:44:11 CDT 2007

Madhu Menon wrote:
> Hiya folks.
>
> I am planning a party at my house next weekend. Somebody has suggested I
> make it a theme night to make it a wee bit more exciting. But I am
> afraid that if it's too complicated (e.g., "pirates"), people may not
> bother.
>
> So you got any ideas for themes that are relatively easy for people to
> get dressed for?

Sorry to be so late. How about gangsters, '50s greasers (trite, but
easy), Addams Family, bikini atoll (please send photos), cowboys and
indians (couldn't resist).
  Enjoy whatever you do, Roger

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.