[thechat] To Isaac and other Australians

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Sat Nov 24 07:47:19 CST 2007

I don't know if you're still subscribed to this list Isaac (Forman), but if
you are, I truly think there are grounds for congratulations based on
yesterday's election results.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7109692.stm

Hopefully the new government will be a better one.

/elfur
(who landed the dream-job yesterday. The legal advisor in implementing
nation-wide electronic identification (PKI style) to further facilitate
electronic signatures and trust in electronic commerce. My job will be to
secure all contracts, ensure that all trust documents are in order and
ensure other legal aspects of the project. I better finish that thesis in
time, then :))